we are only a phone call away
020 8521 5900
CALL US NOW
Access – PASMA Tower Scaffold Erection
This HSE recognised course, is aimed at users of mobile access towers. It teaches delegates how to safely erect, move, inspect and dismantle. PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association) certification satisfies the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 and Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Who is it for?
• Erection and dismantling of a
• Users of mobile access towers mobile tower
• Employers of the above –
• Storage and maintenance Managers and Supervisors
• Components and hazards
• Inspection and moving of a Course at a glance mobile tower
• Health and Safety legislation including
• Course assessment and review Work at Height Regulations
Call for Course Prices and Availability